The Public Service Commission has posted 11 job openings at the State Department of Lands and Physical Planning.
In a notice, the Commission asked any interested and qualified Kenyans to apply by April 17.
“Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications online through the commission’s website or jobs portal,” the notice reads.
The Commission is seeking to recruit:
- 1 chief land registrar,
- 2 senior deputy chief land registrars,
- 1 senior deputy director of surveys
- 2 senior deputy directors of land adjudication and settlement.
- 2 senior deputy directors of land evaluation,
- 2 senior deputy directors of land administration and
- 1 senior deputy director of physical planning