The National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse (NACADA) was established by an Act of Parliament in July 2012 to coordinate a multi-sectoral effort aimed at preventing, controlling, and mitigating the impact of alcohol and drug abuse in Kenya.
Towards achieving this mandate, NACADA wishes to competitively recruit dynamic, result-oriented, and self-driven Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant position within its establishment.
1. A degree, diploma, or certificate from a recognized institution.
2. Must be a Kenyan citizen (18 years and above).
3. Must be read to show willingness to work with NACADA.
4. Proof of a clean criminal record will be an added advantage.
5. Proof of Work on the same field will be of added advantage
6. You must be ready to work in any part of the country.
7. Must be fluent in English or Kiswahili.
Interested applicants are invited to forward their applications by mail only to [email protected] by the close of business on May 20, 2023, at 4:00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Address your application letter to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Nation Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse,
P.O. Box 10774-00100, GPO Nairobi
Apply for only one position; multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.