TSC online application for September 2021 internship recruitment lapsed on 27th September 2021. All the candidates were given equal opportunity to apply any school of their choice up to a maximum of three schools. There are also three more replacement slots that makes a total of 6 slots.
Teacher Service Commission, on 29th September 2021 started releasing merit lists to county. Then the county directors will forward them to school heads. The school heads will in turn invite shortlisted candidates for selection and vetting process that will take place during this October holiday.
During this September internship recruitment/replacement, these merit lists will be very instrumental to applicants as they plays a major role in guiding them to make crucial decision on which interview to attend. All the venues and dates of interview shall be communicated earlier enough before the actual date of interviews. Short message text shall be sent to the shortlisted candidates .All the required documents for recruitments must be availed in original copies.
In the latest advert by the Teacher Service Commission earlier this month declared 1995 vacancies for which 957 were meant for secondary school teachers plus 1038 vacancies for primary school teachers. Teacher service commission announced 48 vacancies to replace teachers who didn’t turn out during mass recruitment.
For successful candidates will be serving under internship programme for one year.
Below is the latest TSC Merit Lists of Shortlisted candidates :
Kisii county :
Remember to carry the following documents when invited for TSC interviews:-
- Your National Identity card, ID; both Original and copy.
- Two passport size photographs
- Academic certificates (University/ College, KCPE and KCSE) and testimonials; Both copies and originals.
- Official academic transcripts; both copies and originals
- TSC registration Certificate; Both originals and copies. If this is not available then provide proof that the registration process has been initiated.
- Kenya Revenue Authority, KRA, PIN certificate.
- Bank plate for your bank account.
- Duly filled pay point forms. These can be obtained at the bank.
- GP 69 Medical examination form. This should be filled by a certified Doctor at a Government Hospital.
- National Hospital Insurance Fund, NHIF, card; Both original and copy.
- Copy of National Council of Persons With Disability (NCPWD Card)- where applicable
- Primary and Secondary School Leaving Certificates.
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Co- curricular activities Certificates.
- Any other relevant certificates.