TSC Reveals List of Documents Required in Interview for School Administrators -2023
After applying for a Teachers Service Commission, TSC, advertised vacancy the next step is to attend the interviews as scheduled. Before attending the interview session it is good to prepare adequately.
There are seven documents that TSC asks for during school administrator interviews.
Administrators at the school include;
- senior teachers,
- senior masters,
- deputy headteachers,
- deputy principals,
- headteachers, and
Primary and secondary schools as well as teacher preparation institutions employ school administrators (TTCs). both regular schools and special schools.
During the interviews, candidates must have access to seven documents. This is;
- Original National ID Card
- Original Academic and Professional Certificates
- Letter of Appointment to the Current Grade
- Letter of Appointment to the Current Post (where applicable)
- Analysed individual subject results in KCPE/KCSE Examinations for the last three years certified by TSC County Director/Sub County Director
- Performance Appraisal (TPAD) Reports for last three years
- Any other relevant certificates.