Teacher service commission provides a registration certificate to show that a teacher is legally registered by the Commission and minus this document one may not be considered for employment.
Just like any other document, the TSC registration certificate can get lost or be misplaced and once this happens, a teacher should not be too worried because it can be replaced.
Replacement of the tsc number certificate is done under the following Circumstances:
TSC number certificate is replaced if :
- the certificate is misplaced/ Lost
- the certificate is damaged/ destroyed.
- a teacher wants to change names.
Below are the requirements for TSC certificate replacement they include :
- one must pay two thousand and fifty five shillings (ksh. 2055/= )that is non refundable deposited in this account no.( National bank of Kenya A/C No. 01001005707400.)
- one must provide a bank payment slip.
- one must have an ID number.
- in case one needs to change names an affidavit /marriage certificate must be provided
Note:All applications are strictly supposed to be done online.
All documents highlighted above are must be scanned ( original documents ) prior to the application exercise so as to make it possible for uploading.
Application for tsc certificate replacement is done using the link below,
The process should be complete if the key steps provided above in the link are followed.
Its important to note that the for first time Registrants they have to pay a non refundable fee of one thousand and fifty five shillings ( ksh:1055/- ). This amount must be deposited to the registration account number below.
- National bank of Kenya(NBK) (Account No. 01001000905001)
- Alternatively use M. Banking (Business No. /pay bill-625625).
Note : Before proceeding with application bank deposit slip should be provided.