How to apply for KNEC examiners training 2023
A training schedule for Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examiners was released by the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) on Tuesday, July 11.
David Njeng’ere, the CEO of KNEC, issued a notice stating that the training would take place between August 13 and August 19, 2023.
Further information regarding this year’s training exercise was released by the Examination Council.
“The venue for the training will be communicated to the qualified applicants at a later date,”
“The training fee is Ksh10,500 and will only be paid by the shortlisted applicants, who will be notified through a text message (SMS) on how to make the payment,” the notice read in part.
The council further stated that all successful trainees will be added to the database of KNEC examiners and hired by the organization in accordance with its standards for hiring examiners based on each paper’s personnel requirements.
|PAPER NAME||PAPER CODE|
|4.||Mathematics Alt A||121/1|
|5.||Mathematics Alt A||121/2|
|13.||Islamic Religious Education||314/1|
|14.||Islamic Religious Education||314/2|
|16.||Home Science – Clothing Construction Practical||441/2|
|19.||French (Listening Comprehension, Dictation and Creative Writing)||501/1|
|20.||French (Reading Comprehension, Grammar and Functional Writing)||501/2|
|21.||Arabic (Listening Comprehension and Dictation)||503/1|
|22.||Arabic (Reading Grammar Comprehension and Composition)||503/2|
|24.||Business Studies||565/2 |
CRITERIA AND REQUIREMENTS FOR EXAMINER TRAINING
1. Must be a certified teacher at the level of the exam in the appropriate subject areas.
2. Must be hired by the Teachers Service Commission or registered with it.
3. Have a P1 or KCPE exam minimum qualification with a minimum grade of C (simple).
4. Requires a diploma in education or above.
5. Have at least three years of teaching experience.
6. Cannot be subject to an interdiction or other TSC disciplinary action.
7. He or she must have the approval of their institution’s head.
8. You must be under 50 years old.
9. Before the deadline, applications must be received by KNEC.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KNEC EXAMINERS TRAINING
Applications must be submitted by the deadlines specified.
Applications submitted after the deadlines will not be taken into consideration by KNEC.
The actions listed below should be followed to apply for the announced KNEC examiners’ training positions:
1. You must use the following link to access the online form: https://cp2.knec.ac.ke
2 Correctly enter your personal information on the form, then print it.
3. Next, manually complete sections 2.0 and 4.0, attach the appropriate letters of support stated in the application form, and send the paperwork to KNEC.
4. For the training exercise, only qualified Teachers/Tutors who have submitted all necessary documentation will be shortlisted.
Additionally, KNEC cautioned that there were only a limited number of training spots available, so only qualified educators who had made all the required documents will be shortlisted for the exercise.