Today Saturday , April 23, 2022, at 12 noon, the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examinations for 2021 will be released.
After updating President Uhuru Kenyatta on the candidates’ performance in the examinations, Education Cabinet Secretary Professor George Magoha will release the results.
Below are the ways for receiving the results.
The marking process ended on Friday, and the Kenya National Examinations Council (Knec) spent the weekend working on the results.
The findings have been Standardized before being formally released, as expected.
Using the Knec SMS Code 20076 to get your KCSE 2021 results.
Getting your KCSE 2021 results via the Knec SMS code is still the quickest way to get them.
Take a look at the steps below to learn how to do it.
- Step 1: Go to your phone’s Messages app and select New Message.
- Step 2 Type your KCSE 2021 index number in full, followed by the phrase ‘KCSE’ in the new message window.
- Step 3: This is an illustration of how your index should appear;73867847022KCSE then send to 20076
- Step 4: Double-check the index number and, if it’s correct, send the message to KNEC’s Official SMS Code 20076.
- Step 5 Wait for Knec to respond with your complete KCSE 2021 results.
USING THE KNEC ONLINE PORTAL TO CHECK KCSE 2021 RESULTS
You only need to remember your index number and have access to your mobile phone or computer to use this way to verify 2021 results.
Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the KNEC’s official website (knec.ac.ke)
- Look for the KCSE Results tab and select it.
- Choose the year in which you took the exams.
- Enter your Index number here.
- Finally , press the Submit button.
- After a moment, your KCSE results should appear on the screen.
DOWNLOADING KCSE RESULTS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL
Principals can also view the KCSE results for 2020/2021 online at the KNEC portal: http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by clicking the link above.
- To login to the KNEC portal, Insert the User Name and Password which you used during the KCSE 2021 registration.
- Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate (in full) and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index Number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the Menu labeled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format you would like to export the KCSE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
- The KCSE Result slips will be downloaded to an offline storage in your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips. Finally, candidates can check their KCSE 2021 results by visiting their former schools a day after the official release of the exam.