Step by step Guide ; Simplified way to Apply for TSC Transfer Online
Transfer requests are normally considered for approval by the Appointment Board, once, at the end of the year. However, the Commission can transfer a teacher at its discretion. A teacher wishing to be considered for transfer should do so by:
- Filling in a transfer application form through the head of institution. Transfer forms are available at TSC offices countrywide or can be downloaded from TSC website.
- Completed application forms should be sent to the TSC or its agents by the head of institution.
- Transfers for primary school teachers within the county will be handled by the TSC County Director.
- Transfers outside the county will be handled by the TSC headquarters. Applications for transfer for tertiary institutions are processed at the TSC headquarters.
Transfer requests submitted to the Commission will be acknowledged promptly. The decision of the Appointment Board will later be communicated to the teacher. Transfers will be granted subject to availability of vacancy and replacement.
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) now accepts applications for teacher transfers online. To submit a transfer application, go to the TSC web portal. A faster process for the TSC online transfer application is provided below.
TSC ONLINE TRANSFER APPLICATION GUIDE
Access to systems and a simplified application process:
- Go to tsc website (www.tsc.go.ke) and click online services and select Teacher Transfer
- Enter your details-TSC No, ID Number, Mobile No and click login.
- A six-digit authorization code will be sent through your mobile number
- Enter the authorization code and click login.
- On successful login, the system is able to detect if you are either a primary or a post primary teacher.
- Click ‘Submit a Request for Transfer’ to proceed.
- Enter all the details, and check the declaration box.
- After entering all the details and checking the declaration box, click ’OK’
- The system will display your current station and the requested County.
- Click “File Attachment(s)’ button to attach supporting document(s) in case the request for transfer is due to insecurity and/or medical grounds.
- You can also Edit, Withdraw or Print the transfer request.
- Click Browse to select the document to attach.
- Enter your Remarks
- Check the dialogue box and Click Ok after attaching the document.
- Your attachment(s) will be displayed. You can either Remove or View your attachment.
- Click Submit Button.
- Once your application is successfully delivered, application status changes to “Pending”. (Please note the application status will keep on changing )
- Click Logout to exit from the system
Head of Institution (HOI) recommendation
Head will get the requests through the institution Emails and the HOI portal
Option 1: Email notification
- Open your Email.
- Click the email notification Link to proceed.
- Enter your comments as the Head of Institution and Click the ‘Submit’ button
Option 2 : HOI portal
- Go to TSC website (www.tsc.go.ke) and click Online Services, select HRMIS and click on ‘Teacher Transfer’ button.
- Enter your TSC No, ID Number and Mobile number and click Login
- A six digit authorization code will be sent through your mobile number
- Enter the authorization code and click Login
- HoI (Head of Institution) portal will display the incoming transfer requests.
- Click ‘Action’ button to recommend the transfer and enter your comments.
- Click ‘Submit’ button