1.VACANCY FOR A CATERESS
For effective and efficient operations within its catering department, the school is looking Fora professional in the vacant position of the School Cateress. The primary role is to report to the Principal and provide leadeship and direction to all that pertaind to the effective and effident functioning of the school catering department.
- A Kenyan citizen of between 35 to 45 years of age.
- A diploma in catering services or food and beverage production from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- Computer literate. At least 5years working experience in a busy food and beverage environment.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and lead and manage a team.
- A valid certificate of good conduct. A valid and up to date medical certificate.
- Applications that include a letter, a copy of ID or passport, a recent pasport size photograph, a curriculum vitae and details of 3 contactable referees must be delivered either by post or hand delivery to:
The Chief Principal/PA/BOM Secretary, Sironga Girls High School, P.O. Box 453-40500, Nyamira or emailed electronically to [email protected] by Friday 5th August 2022 at 4:00pm.
2. Chief Librarian
The Candidate must have;
1. Excellent leadership/Management Skills
2. Ability to create excellent academic environment for the library members
3. A strong commitment to develop and maintain a research and reference library 4. Capability to plan and execute development works in routine operations and management of the library
5. Professional in English language and Kiswahili
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills Knowledge in MS office and Excel
8. Must have a Diploma and above in a field related to Library Management
9 Must have served in the same capacity for at least 3 years
Applications that include a letter, a copy of ID or passport, a recent passport size photograph, curriculum vitae and details of 3 contactable referees must be delivered either by post or hand delivery to: The Chief Principal/PA/BOM Secretary, Sironga Girls’ High School, P.O. Box 453-40500, Nyamira Or emailed electronically to [email protected] Friday 9th August 2022 at 4:00pm.