Sironga girls high school is advertising twenty three (23) B.O.M. teaching vacancies to replace teachers who have exited to go and teach junior secondary school.
Sironga Girls High School in Nyamira County was ranked as one of the best girls school in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examinations in 2022. The school achieved a mean grade point average of 7.6
In the Advert seen by educationupdates.co.ke .The Board of Management (BOM) Sironga Girls High School invites applications for Teachers with the following combinations:
- Kiswahili/ Geography(4)
- History & Gov’t /C.R.E(1)
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements;
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Must be a holders of at least a Diploma in Education from a recognized institution
- Must have original professional and academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per section 23 of the TSC Act of 2012.
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply to:
The Chief Principal/BOM Secretary Sironga Girls High School .
SIRONGA GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL’S CONTACTS
In need of more information about the school? Worry not. Use any of the contacts below for inquiries and/ or clarifications:
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 53, Nyamira, Kenya
- Email Contact: [email protected]
- Phone Contact: +254 792 955 180
- SCHOOL’S KNEC CODE: 43700012