Personality and teaching subjects are usually considered to have a close relation in teaching profession.
Below are how various teachers teaching different subjects are viewed
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION TEACHERS
- They are the Christian union patrons.
- Are always the one to offer prayers at start and end of the meeting.
- Most of them have affairs with students
- Are always found with students in compromising situations
MATHEMATICS /BUSINESS TEACHERS
- They are the most intelligent teachers in school.
- They are the best game coaches.
- Most of them have affairs with students.
- They take alcohol.
ENGLISH /LITERATURE TEACHERS
- They are arrogant
- They Spend 80% of their salary on clothes
- Swing their hips and bounce along the corridors.
- Most have affairs with principals
- They get married when they are above forty years.
- They always find themselves Correcting the way other people pronounce English
MATHEMATICS /PHYSICS TEACHERS
- Most are Intelligent
- They use broken English
- They consume cheap liquor
- They Wear torn and unpolished shoes
- They Like bragging
- Their hair is always Shaggy
- Don’t iron clothes and dress shaggily
- Wear torn socks
- Never change underwears
- They like comparing and associating themselves with good performance students.
- Always brag about being ‘the chosen few’ in their profession.
- Shaggy hear and uncleaned teeth
BIOLOGY /CHEMISTRY TEACHERS
- They are always cowards
- They are good at befriending principals to discuss other teachers
- They are considered as not well-dressed teachers.
- Most of them head guidance and counseling department
- They are generally polite.
- They are very lazy in terms of syllabus coverage
- They dress shaggily
- They befriend students to discuss nonsense
- Most have affairs with students
HISTORY /KISWAHILI TEACHERS
- They are the Loudest mouths in school.
- They Spend much of their time in school discussing politics.
- Have a considerable appetite for fool.
- They are the only people to complain if the school has not bought ‘TAIFA LEO’
MATHEMATICS /CHEMISTRY TEACHERS
- Are always in laboratory coats hallucinating to become doctors
- Are always smelling chemicals
- They always complain the school has not bought milk to drink
- Most are dull and students hate them.
After going through this article about teachers traits per subject, drop your opinion either is it true or false, how they behave.