The Public Service Commission (PSC) released opportunities for job seekers nationwide on Tuesday, April 4.
At least 78 posts were unfilled at the state department of public works, according to a statement from the commission.
Some of the jobs include:
- Chief Engineer Structural (1),
- Director-Kenya Building Research Center (1),
- Deputy Chief Architect (2),
- Chief Superintending Architect (6),
- Chief Superintending Engineer-Electrical BS (1),
- Chief Superintending Engineer- Structural (2),
- Architect I (29),
- Engineer II-Electrical (16), and
- Engineer II- Mechanical BS (20).
Some of the listed openings pay a monthly income of Ksh195,410 for job grade five, Ksh119,730 for job grade seven, Ksh57,900 for job grade nine, and Ksh49,950 for job grade ten.
The salaries in various job grades are based on a 2019 statement from the Ministry of Public Service, Youth, and Gender.
How to Apply
Before applying, all applicants should go to the page of their selected position by clicking on the icon of the listed job.
Applicants were also asked to include the required documents, such as curriculum vitae, recommendations, and national identity cards, among other things.
The deadline for application was set on April 24, 2023, at 5 pm.
Additionally, the commission disclosed plans to replace vice-chancellors and deputy vice-chancellors in seven universities.
Some of the affected universities include:
- Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University Of Science and Technology,
- Tharaka University,
- Kenyatta University,
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, and
- Laikipia Universities.