After unveiling the permanent employment marking scheme in 2021, the Teacher Services Commission has again come up with a new 2021 intern teacher employment marking scheme that will be used during the internship October 2021 Recruitment Exercise
In the news scoresheet, the TSC has returned to its traditional way of giving marks to candidates.
Each candidate will be awarded marks in accordance to each area shown below during interviews.
1. PROFFESIONAL P1 QUALIFICATIONS
6-14 points 40 marks
15-26 points 35 marks
27-38 points 30 Marks
39-52 points 25 marks
53-64 points 20 marks
MAXIMUM SCORE – 40 MARKS
NB-The score doesn’t include the teaching practice
2. LENGTH OF STAY SINCE GRADUATION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN EMPLOYED BY TSC
2012 and Before 60 marks
2013 55 marks
2014 50 marks
2015 45 marks
2016 40 marks
2017 35 marks
2018 30 Marks
2019 25 marks
2020 and After 20 marks
MAXIMUM SCORE – 60 MARKS
The upcoming recruitment exercise will see 1038 teachers employed as intern in primary schools.
Following the advertisement, the commission invited candidates to apply online , after which the Teachers Service Commission and management boards will be required to invite the successful candidates to interviews at selected educational facilities in every particular subcounty
- The Selection Panel will be expected to operate at the highest level of transparency and accountability, as set out in the Code of Conduct for Public Authorities, and the TSC Code of Conduct and Ethics 2015.
- The Head of Institutions is required to include panel members in the relevant sections of the Act and CORT 2015 of choice.
- The Director of TSC County MUST ensure that the recruitment process is carried out in strict accordance with the guidelines set by the Department of Health on the content of the COVID-19 epidemic to prevent the spread of the virus.
- All applicants must be registered teachers in terms stipulated by Section 23 (1) of the Teacher Services Commission Act, 2012. Unregistered applicants do not qualify for employment and the application process.
- Applicants applying for confirmation of results from KNEC must provide the address of the Regional Director where they have submitted their applications.
- Applicants whose names are different from certificates and / or identity cards are required to submit a sworn affidavit in the name variation so as to prove their identity.
- Applicants who did the KCPE or KCSE tests more than once MUST submit certified copies of the national certificate (s) portraying their grades in each case.
Below is the latest Scoresheet, to download click here :