In a notice dated June 5, the exchequer invited suitable candidates to fill 426 vacant jobs.
“Applications are invited from suitably qualified officers serving in the public service for the following vacant posts in ministries/state departments.
Interested and qualified candidates are asked to make their one completed application form PSC 2 revised 2016 to the principal secretary, National Treasury on or before June 30,” the internal advertisement read.
List of vacant positions advertised by Treasury
The following were vacant jobs advertised by the Treasury:
- Principal debt settlement officer – seven posts.
- Principal resource mobilisation officer – 13 posts.
- Principal debt management officer – eight posts.
- Principal assets management officer – four posts.
- Principal internal auditor – 204 posts.
- Senior internal auditor – 96 posts.
- Principal intergovernmental fiscal relations officer – seven posts.
- Senior economic policy analyst I- 12 posts.
- Principal finance officer/principal budget officer – 22 posts.
- Finance officer/budget officer I – 41 posts.
- Principal pensions assistant – 12 posts.