National Land Commission (NLC) has announced 51 job vacancies in different departments.
The major mandates of the Commission are inter-alia to;
- manage public land on behalf of the National & County Governments,
- recommend a National Land Policy to the National Government,
- advice the National Government on a Comprehensive program for the registration of Land throughout Kenya,
- conduct research related to land & the use of natural resources & make recommendations to appropriate authorities and initiate investigations on its own initiative or on a complaint into present or historical land injustices & recommend appropriate redress.
“Pursuant to Article 252 1(c) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and National Land Commission Act of 2012 section 22 which provides that the Commission shall have the power to appoint its own staff, the Commission invites applications from suitable candidates for the following vacant positions:” reads part of the statement released on Tuesday, September 27th
Procedure on How To Apply
Job applicants are advised to attach all requisite academic and professional certificates to the application form which is to be downloaded from the Commission website.
Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert will not be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity card, academic & professional certificates, transcripts and testimonials during interviews. Please note that it’s a criminal offence to present unauthentic certificates.
“If you possess or meet the above qualifications, please send; Your application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae including names of three referees and their full contacts (Name, Post Office Box number, email address, and day time telephone/mobile phone contacts)” the statement further read.
“Visit our website www.landcommission.go.ke for instructions on how to apply and to download employment application form. Applicants MUST apply both online and submit hard copies of their application.”
Just in case you do not receive any feedback from the commission , please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Take Note: Upon granting an offer of employment, a successful candidate MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing copies of the following documents:
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
- Valid Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Valid Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Valid Clearance form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
All applications should reach the office of the Secretary/CEO, National Land Commission by 18th October, 2022 on/or before 5.00pm.
All the hardcopy application should be submitted to:
The Secretary/CEO National Land Commission
2 Ngong Road Avenue,
316 UpperHill Chambers Building.
19th Floor, PO Box 44417-00100,