The National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) is a State Corporation established under the Industrial Training (Amendment) Act of 2011.
Core mandate of the Authority is to promote the highest standards in the quality and efficiency of industrial training in Kenya and ensure an adequate supply of properly trained manpower at all levels in the industry.
This Authority wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity to fill various positions at its Headquarters based in Nairobi and other centers to ensure delivery of its mandate.
The applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacancies in the Authority:
Procedure on How To Apply
1. For details on job description and specifications of the above advertised positions, visit our website www.nita.go.ke.
Candidates are also required to download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR&A/F/33 from the NITA website.
2.The interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Office, email, or by hand delivery,
clearly stating the position and job reference number on both the cover letter and envelope , together with a detailed CV, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone Contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by 8th August 2022 ,5.00 PM (East Africa Time) to:-
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NATIONAL INDUTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 74494 -00200
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to present Originals of the following documents during interviews:-
a) National Identity Card
b) Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
c) Any other supporting documents and testimonials
1. NITA is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on Fair Competition and Merit, Representation of Kenyan diverse communities and Affording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
2. It is Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.