NASCOM COMPUTER TRAINING TECHNOLOGY
(NASCOM TRAINING CENTER)
P.O.BOX 310, 40405, SARE-AWENDO
MOBILE NO. +254 (0) 708095824/ 0717231491
JOB TITLE : CYBER ATTENDANT (2 POSITIONS)
JOB REFERENCE NO : NES/RN/CA/2022
JOB LOCATION : MIGORI COUNTY, AWENDO SUB-COUNTY, RANEN TOWN.
CLOSING DATE : 14/05/2022
REMUNERATION : KSH 8000
- Must be able to start right away.
- Must be computer literate & able to use the KRA website & manipulate all other online government portals.
- Experience working in a Cyber is a plus.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Cash Management Skills
- Ability to troubleshoot minor network & computer problems
- Salary negotiable.
- Help customers with the use of computers, applications and internet usage.
- Should be able to train Computer Packages
- Respond to customers who encounter error messages while accessing websites, emailing or downloading content.
- Provide excellent customer care and assist clients to complete forms and returns for KRA, NTSA, NHIF and other e-government services.
- Assist customers with downloads, printing, scanning, attaching and emailing documents.
- Monitor use of computers, media equipment, printing equipment and other machines to ensure compliance with café policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Sell computer accessories, stationery and other cyber related goods and services while providing advice to customers on care and usage.
- Troubleshoot hardware, terminals, software and connectivity issues.
- Track customers’ time and charges at computer terminals and keep daily records.
- Clean computer areas and tables and keep the premises neat and tidy.
- Anticipate and promote computer and Internet-related products and services of the venture.
- Support the cybercafé owner in basic record keeping/book keeping
- Operate the various printing machinery in the cybercafé including heat press machines and screen printers
- Learn & operate various equipment in the media centers – photo & video equipment, software etc.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to address applications before or on 14th May, 2022 to the;
Nascom Engineering Services,
P.O Box 310-40405,