RE: GUIDELINES FOR ELECTION OF CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE
Further to circular REF NO. HQS/3/4/15 dated 21st December, 2022 on the election of committees for CO-CURRICULAR Activities Committee, this is to communicate guidelines for the elections as follows
1. Elections dates by:
- (Sub-Counties)6th February, 2023
- (Counties)13th February, 2023
- (Regionals)20th February, 2023
- (National)27th February, 2023
2. Electoral college:
-Electoral college shall comprise delegates at each level as below:
- Counties: Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer from Sub -Counties plus out going County executive committee members
- Regional: Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer from counties plus outgoing Regional executive. committee members
- National: Chairperson, secretary General and Treasury from regions plus out going National Executive committee members
- Co-opted executive members shall not have voting rights but they can vie for any position.
3. In principle the elections should be conducted as per the constitution of the respective bodies and committees
4. Any Region that shall not have finalized their elections will not be illegible to participate in National elections.
5. The National officials for music and drama will be formally appointed by the Cabinet Secretary
6. The particulars of those elected at the county and regional level should be forwarded by the returning officers (SCDE,CDE and RDE) to the Director Field Coordination and Co-Curricular Activities, MOE at least two (2) days after the date of elections.
All the returns lo be made through the Email:icldcoordinationandcealagnmail.com. Duly signed hard copies should also be forwarded immediately after the elections.