- Teachers – Secondary School – 130 Positions
- Teachers Internship – Secondary School – 450 Positions
- Teachers – Primary School – Garissa – 18 Positions
- Teachers – Primary School – Wajir – 27 Positions
- Teachers – Primary School – Mandera- 28 Positions
Method of Application
To qualify for recruitment, a candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must be a holder of at least a Diploma in Education;
- Must be a registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission.
Link for TSC march recruitment portal
Please be aware that the following apply:
1. The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines for the Fiscal Year 2022/2023;
2. Only the candidates who made the short list will be contacted.
3. Original academic and professional certificates must be presented by shortlisted candidates;
4. Candidates who are hired must only complete one Application for Employment Form.
5. Filling out more than two application forms for employment will disqualify you;
6. Manual applications will not be taken into consideration;
7. Candidates who have not previously worked for the Teachers Service Commission will be given preference.
- The Teacher Internship Programme is a one (1) year programme meant to equip and sustain competencies of persons entering the teaching service.
- The programme targets unemployed registered teachers to be assigned to learning institutions where their teaching experience will be enhanced through mentorship, coaching and exposure to practical teaching experience.
- During verification/ interviews, applicants shall be required to produce the following:-
- – A copy of Teacher Registration Certificate/print-out from TSC online portal as evidence of registration as a teacher;
- A copy of National Council for Persons with Disability (NCPWD) card (where applicable);
- A copy of the National Identity Card (ID) or Passport;Two (2) colour passport size photographs;
- A copy of National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) card;
- A copy of Kenya Revenue Authority Personal Identification Number (KRA PIN).
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP.
- The Internship period will be for twelve (12) months