Latest Safaricom Job Vacancies in Kenya 2022;How to apply and Deadline
As far as converged communication solutions go, Safaricom is the market leader in Kenya. Safaricom aims to improve the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for neighborhood initiatives, in addition to offering a wide choice of top-notch products and services, including telecommunications, broadband internet, and financial services.
(A)Credit Controller- Onboarding & Governance( Payments Allocation & Customer Billing)
- Daily management of Payments allocations to ensure Accuracy and completeness on allocations of the VIP ledger.
- Timely monitoring of accounts in collections in ensuring that they are reconnected once the payment is allocated.
- Weekly reviews with the debt management team in ensuring all corporate payments remittances are provided.
- Monthly Review of the payment allocation process and plan out efficient way for the next month.
- Timely query resolutions for CnC email folders and Ebill folder through bill dispatch feedback to ensure closure and reduction of debt.
- To champion the exercise of email sourcing through interactions & customer engagement in order to improve the e-bill solution uptake for EBU & CBU post pay customers.
- Coordination of departmental milestones executions hand in hand with all the account managers to enhance collections consistency
- Co-ordination and communication & administration of Letters received to the Department.
- Coordination of the post pay terminations/ retention and churn.
- Enhance the billing and bill dispatch process end to end to timely delivery of bills to customers
- Enhance continuous sourcing and update of emails from customers to ensure consistent accuracy on bills dispatched
- Analyze the churn reports trend analysis for effective decision making within the business
- Ensure all credit notes raised to the assigned LOBs have been fully signed and posted and allocated by receipting team.
- Partnership with enterprise and consumer business units for effective preparedness in resolution of all issues within 4 hours SLA and feedback to customers to ensure that every experience with us is memorable
- To continually participate on Post pay stakeholders trainings and process reviews.
- Preparations of sectional reports and audit Schedules.
- Ensure completion of reports within the set timelines portfolio management.
- Daily handling Customers queries through Letters, Emails to credit, telephone calls, walk in customers, Siebel Activities and Service requests (SRs)
- To ensure expedient management of customer queries on Ebill folder feedback in 4hrs turnaround time.
- Preparation of weekly/Monthly reports and schedules.
- Trend analysis reporting on the ebill folder.
- Coordination of Bill printing and dispatch by the Outsourced agent to ensure the set SLA and quality checks are continuously identified and reviewed the Safaricom Way.
- First Degree in a business discipline or social sciences
- Diploma in Credit Management
- Five years hands on experience in credit management
- High Resilience and have impeccable character
(B)Principal Managed Security Services
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Managed Security Services, the role holder will support the Managed Security Services strategy and roadmap, by developing and maintaining the overall services portfolio delivered to clients and ensuring that the services delivered meet the client requirements and the functions strategic objectives.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop and maintain a Managed Security Services Strategy and Roadmap and as well create awareness and capability for the Managed Services portfolio.
- Lead research, demos, Proof of concepts, design, implementation and commercialization of new cyber security value propositions.
- Leverage existing cyber security solutions to package and make ready solutions that solve customer cyber problems.
- Ensure that all solutions and services are deployed and implemented in accordance with leading practices and with the high availability and disaster recovery concepts in mind.
- Continuously recommend services improvements and coordinate with the relevant teams for implementation.
- Support Sales teams to proactively prospect to generate leads that can be commercialized and input to subsequent technical and commercial proposals to clients.
- Lead Managed Security Services awareness roadshows to sales and enterprise business units
- Coordinate with the different functions within the Cyber Security Department to develop and maintain a services delivery resource pool.
- Work with service delivery, sales teams, and partners to ensure that cyber security services are delivered in a timely manner and operating smoothly.
- Drive service improvements by ensuring that any escalations or concerns by customers are clearly understood and addressed.
- Work with the relevant teams to ensure post-delivery support processes and SLAs are in place and as well support periodic service review meetings with customers.
- Active participation in Managed Security Services events and shows.
- Customer Delight Index (CDI) / Net Promoter Score (NPS) improvement.
- Customer Security Solutions deployment including but not limited to SIEM solutions, Anti-DDoS solutions, mobile device management.
- Content engineering – analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions to stop adversaries, log management and care of SIEM platform, coordinating and conducting event collection, log management, event management, compliance automation, and identity monitoring activities, incident response.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Eng./Computer Science/ Information Technology (or equivalent) from a recognized university.
- At least one professional Information Security Qualification: CISM/CISA/CISSP/CEH.
- At least 4+ years proven experience with Cyber Security related Standards (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, etc.).
- Proven experience with GDPR, CBK guidelines on Cyber Security amongst others.
- At least 4+ years of hands on experience in managing Cyber Security related operations.
- Proven hands-on experience with Microsoft, and *nix Operating Systems
- At least 4+ years of advance experience with network security competencies.
- Proven experience in supervising, leading or coordinating teams and managing stakeholders.
- Experience in building and managing a customer / prospects pipeline.
- Thorough understanding of customer service-related performance metrics.
- Proven experience with Cyber Security Technologies.
- Expert level analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Good report writing, presentation and communication skills.
- 3+ years hands-on experience working in a SOC environment.
- 1-2 years, experience with SIEM content engineering.
Last Date to Apply: Dec 14, 2022
(C)Principal Officer Cyber Security Assurance
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Cyber Security Strategy & Design, the role holder will lend support in ensuring all new and existing systems/products/services comply with Safaricom’s security policies & standards and other industry best practices e.g. ISO27001, CIS etc. The candidate will also provide timely security assurance reports and advice to the business when required even with very tight timelines.
- Conduct periodic security reviews, vulnerability assessments & penetration tests across all of Safaricom’s systems/infrastructure.
- Ensure all new and existing systems/products/services comply with Company’s security policies & standards and other industry best practices e.g. ISO27001, CIS and Kenya Data Protection Act.
- Provide timely and quality security assurance reports and advice to the business when required even with very tight deadlines.
- Do regular follow ups with system custodians/owners to ensure any security risks identified are addressed within the agreed timelines.
- Define Cyber Security metrics and report periodically on security compliance across all networks/systems.
- Research on new threats/technologies/vulnerabilities/security design principles etc.
- Degree in Information Security/Computer Forensics/Computer Science/Information Technology or other relevant Technical Degree.
- Information security certifications e.g. CEH/CISSP/CISM/CISA/GIAC/CPTP/OSCP.
- Advanced Networking certifications: CCNA/CCNP/CCSP/CCIE are also preferred.
- Certifications in Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix Operating Systems.
- Demonstrate competency in the use and administration of ethical hacking tools e.g. KALI Linux, Metasploit, Nexpose, Nessus, Nmap, BurpSuite.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in Information Systems Security – e.g. Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, ICT Audits, Pre-and-Post Implementation System Reviews.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in Networking and Operating Systems e.g. Cisco, Huawei, Windows (All), Unix, Linux.
- Working knowledge of databases e.g. Oracle, MSSQL, MongoDB, Postgress will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Virtualization & Microservices technologies e.g. VMware, Open shift, Kubernetes, Docker will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies e.g. AWS and Azure will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge and experience in DevSecOps technologies and practices i.e. AGILE, Jenkins, Jira, Github, Gitlab will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Mobile and GSM technologies e.g. Android, IOS, 2G, 3G, LTE, USSD will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player.
- Excellent time management skills i.e. getting things done in a timely manner.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Very analytical and keen on details.
- Customer obsessed.
Last Date to Apply: Dec 14, 2022
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.