The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has opened the second revision of university programs for 2021 KCSE candidates.
According to a notice released on Monday, the exercise will start on Tuesday, June 7 and will last for five days, ending on Saturday, June 11.
Candidates were advised to log in to the KUCCPS website’s students portal to verify the status of their placement on the dashboard.
Candidates who have not received a message should go to the KUCCPS website’s downloads section and check the list of index numbers belonging to applicants who have not yet been placed.
Those whose index numbers appear on the list are urged to log in to their student’s portal and revise their courses.
How to review
1. Log in to the student portal using your credentials i.e. username and password.
2. Click on the Applications tab in the upper left-hand corner to check the requirements.
Alternatively, search for courses by their institutions by clicking on the institution tab.
How to select courses
1. Scroll through the programs and either add or revise the ones selected in the course bracket.
2. To enter your preferred courses, click on the application/ revisions tab on the site and enter the programme codes.
3. You can pull the program codes from your selection in the courses listed.
4. Once you are done, submit the courses you have selected.