Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has launched the second revision of university programmes for 2021 KCSE candidates
According to a notice obtained by our team, the exercise will start on Tuesday, June 7 and will last for five days, ending on Saturday, June 11.
Candidates were advised to log in to the KUCCPS website’s students portal to verify the status of their placement on the dashboard.
Candidates who have not received a message should go to the KUCCPS website’s downloading area and look for a list of index numbers for applicants who have not yet been placed.
Those with index numbers on the list are encouraged to check in to their student login and review their courses.
The message emphasized the importance of the seven-day revision period, urging Form Four leavers to take advantage of it.
Part of the announcement stated, “With any KCSE grade, you can follow a course of your choice under government sponsorship.”
How to review:
1. Go to the student portal and log in with your username and password.
2. In the upper left-hand corner, click the Applications tab to see the requirements.
Alternatively, click on the institution tab to search for courses by their institutions.
How to choose your courses:
1. Go through the programs and either add or change the ones in the course bracket.
2. To register for your desired courses, go to the site’s application/revisions tab and input the program codes.
3. You can get the program codes from the courses offered based on your choices.
4. When you’re finished, submit the courses you’ve chosen.