The portal opens for the third and final revision of choices from 14th to 17th June, 2022.
Target: Applicants who did not secure a course after the first and second revision exercises and those who have not yet applied.
Application Portal: students.kuccps.net
How to know if you need to revise your choices
Look for your KCSE Index number in the Third Revision List 2022. If your KCSE Index Number is in the list, it means you have not secured any of the courses you chose at Second Revision. Please, log in to the Student’s Portal and choose other courses before June 17, 2022.
With any KCSE grade, you have an opportunity to pursue a course of your choice under government sponsorship.
How to Review:
1. Log in to the student portal using your credentials i.e. username and password.
2. Click on the Applications tab in the upper left-hand corner to check the requirements.
Alternatively, search for courses by their institutions by clicking on the institution tab.
How to select courses:
1. Scroll through the programs and either add or revise the ones selected in the course bracket.
2. To enter your preferred courses, click on the application/ revisions tab on the site and enter the program codes.
3. You can pull the program codes from your selection in the courses listed.
4. Once you are done, submit the courses you have selected.
For the 2021/22 cycle, Wahome had announced that 137,072 out of 826,807 candidates were placed in TVETs. During a past media interview, the KUCCPS boss advocated for institutions to work together with students in order to guide them on when to report based on their academic calendars.
“We do not dictate to them when the students should report. Once we place, we encourage the institutions to agree with the students on when to report, based on the available resources. We also encourage them to introduce open, distance and e-learning (ODEL) and blended learning where possible,” she noted.