The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) Opened the student portal for KCSE 2021 candidates to apply for 2022/2023 placement.
The application portal opened on Thursday, May 19th, 2021, and will be closed on Today , June 2nd.
All the 2021 KCSE examination candidates are invited to apply. Those who selected while in school have an opportunity to revise their choices (First Revision of Choices).
How to revise/ apply for Courses
To apply or change your courses, access the portal via the website http://kuccps.ac.ke or log in directly through the link http://students.kuccps.net.
You can also download the KUCCPS Students App.
To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity. KUCCPS Online Application
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay for Kuccps placement application
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820211
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
How to Check Placement Results
One of the surest ways of checking your admission results is by using the KUCCPS online portal.
Proceed as follows to check your placement results;
2.Login with your details as follows;
Username: (Use your full Index Number) Year: (2021)
Password: (Use your Birth Certificate Number or KCPE index number)
3.After login you should see a box at the bottom of your dashboard, first page, with a message that reads- Congratulations, followed by a university you have been placed then finally the course you will pursue.