KSSSA 3×3 Basketball tips.
1. A team is made up of *4 players.* Only 3 players take to the court at a time; as the 4th one is a sub.
2. Of the 4 players, only one should be a *foreign player.*
3. Both teams *share one hoop/ backboard* and interchange between offence and defense.
4. *Regular playing time* shall be one period of 10 minutes.
5. A team that attains a score of *21 points wins the game Or by sudden death* where the first team to score 21 points or more wins the game if it happens before the end of regular playing time. This “sudden death” rule applies to the regular playing time only (not to a potential overtime).
Key terms to note:
1. Check ball
2. Clearing the ball.