The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) announced a recruitment drive on May 2nd, 2023, calling for applicants with a minimum KCSE (Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education) grade of C- (Minus).
For positions as Service Revenue Assistants in the Domestic Taxes Department, KRA is looking for candidates with high integrity and a focus on results.
Requirements for engagement as Revenue Service Assistant
- Kenyan Citizens aged between 18 and 30
- Holders of KCSE/IGSE certificate with a minimum grade of C– (Minus)
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process as per the provided application guidelines.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications must be submitted online by Monday 15th May 2023.
- You can only apply for the position after successfully registering in the Authority’s e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Once selected, candidates will be required to submit a valid Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF & ID cards.
- The gross salary attached to this position is Kshs. 53,500 subject to applicable statutory deductions.
- The Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
The salary for the position is Ksh 53,500 gross per month, less any necessary statutory deductions, according to the job posting on KRA’s website.
By May 15th, interested candidates must submit their applications online. KRA highlighted that there is no fee for the application and advised candidates against canvassing.
Candidates with an interest must register on the KRA recruiting portal at erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login before they may submit an application for the position.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to [email protected]
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to [email protected]
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)