The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) has advertised a number of opportunities for applicants interested in working in the industrial sector.
KRA stated in the release that it was looking for students pursuing continuing bachelor’s degrees for its three-month industrial attachment program.
According to KRA, the program aims to give students the opportunity to gain practical experience in their various fields of study as part of their degree programs.
Students who are interested in Finance/Accounting, Economics/Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Marketing/Communication, and ICT/Telecommunications should apply, according to KRA.
Additionally, the authority stated that it is looking to give attachment opportunities in the areas of Hospitality, Records Management, Library and Information Systems, Security/Criminology, Business Administration/Management and Project Management, Counselling Psychology, and Disaster Management.
- Candidates must be Kenyan citizens between the ages of 20 and 35.
- They should also be continuing students in their third or fourth year of study, seeking a first degree (undergraduate) from a recognized university.
- They must have a valid university introduction letter and be available full-time for the entire three-month period.
To begin the application procedure, the candidate should go to the KRA portal and click on the’register’ button under recruiting. The applicant will receive an email after registering that will allow them to validate their email address and finish the registration process.
To access your account, log in and enter your username and password, then click ‘Log in.’ You’ll be taken to the ‘applicant cockpit,’ where you may fill out your profile.
To create and update your profile, go to the ‘applicant cockpit’ page and click on the ‘candidate profile’ tab, then’my profile.’ Then, to finish your profile, follow the steps. By clicking the “Overview and Release” tab, the procedure will be completed.Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
How to Make an Application
1. On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, click the ‘Employment Opportunities’ tab to see the open job postings. To view all available vacancies, click the ‘Start’ button under the headline ‘Job Search.’
2. To view the details of the position, click on the Job posting. To apply for the position, go to the top of the page and click the ‘Apply’ button. To complete and submit your application, follow the provided instructions.
3. After reviewing and accepting the data privacy statement, complete the application process by clicking the ‘Send Application Now’ button.