The Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, as it is preparing for exams at the end of the year released the 2022 grade four (4) and class eight (8) strengthen rules and timetables for the Learning Continuity in Basic Education (LCBE) assessments.
According to the Examination Council, evaluation questions can be published using respective schools.
Grade 8 Examination Schedule
Below are the instructions to Teachers:
According to the KNEC guidelines, the accountable instructors have to make sure that:
• Classrooms are free of stimulus materials which may include charts and books,
• To ensure all learners adhere to the COVID-19 protection protocols,
• To make sure learners are issued with an correct assessment tools as per the assessment schedule
• To ensure all learners read and understand the instructions given on the assessment tools
• The teachers should collect learners work at the end of each assessment session
Specific KNEC Instructions to Learners
The Kenya National Examination Council commands that candidates have to make sure that they:
Are seated at their desk/table before the time scheduled for the assessment.
Grade 4 Examination Schedule
• Ensure their names appear on assement tools
• To make sure that each page of the assessment tool is printed.
Specific instructions will also be issued to the candidates depending on the subject .