The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) has concluded the process of reviewing the applications submitted for the March 2022 intake.
In a later dated 22th February 2022, addressing all applicants, KMTC Chief Executive Officer Dr Kelly Oluoch stated that the institution had finished review of applications and they had started sending admission letters to successful candidates.
He revealed that the process will continue till they fill the available vacancies.
“We have dispatched admission letters to successful applicants, and this process will continue until all available vacancies are filled.”
Dr Aluoch revealed that there were a few slots in the following courses:-
1.Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology
2.Diploma in Health Record and Information Technology
3. Diploma in Health Promotion and Community Development
4. Diploma in Medical Engineering
5. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
6. Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
7. Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics
8. Diploma in Physiotherapy
9. Diploma in Public Health
10. Certificate in Public Health
11. Diploma in Medical Social Work
12. Diploma in Health counselling
13. Certificate in Community Health
The medical college has however stopped receiving applications for March 2022 in the following courses:
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing,
- Diploma in Registered Nursing Mental Health & Psychiatry,
- Diploma in Kenya Registered Nursing and Midwifery,
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery,
- Diploma in Pharmacy Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology.
Applications for Certificate in Orthopaedic and Trauma Medicine, Certificate in Nursing Diploma in Phamacy, Diploma in Dental Technology. Diploma in Community Oral Health, Diploma in Occupational Therapy, Diploma in Optometry, Certificate in Emergency Medical Technician, and Diploma in Radiography & Imaging will also NOT be accepted for the March 2022 intake.
How To Apply
All applications are made ONLINE with an application fee of Sh2,022 payable via MPESA pay bill No. 964150 following the procedure outlined on the KMTC website (www.kmtc.ac.ke).
Should you require any clarification concerning the application process please call any of the following numbers 0736993813, 0736212060,0723000429, 0723004516 or send an enquiry email to [email protected]
NOTE:All successful applicants will receive notifications via a text message