Kisii School is seeking all round individuals who are dynamic and passionate about delivering results to Join the following areas
To develop strategies relating to all financial and accounting policies, procedures and quality standards to ensure continuous improvement and statutory compliance
- Monitor school budget allocation, fund cash flow balances and related activities.
- Preparation of monthly expense vs approved budget variance analysis
- Maintain financial management system to ensure integrity of data
- Closely monitor all financial activities and keep the head of finance advised.
- Generate periodical financial reports on revenue,expenditure and cash management
- Review monthly bank account and cash reconciliation.
- Ensure that all tax and other statutory obligations are calculated and paid to relevant authorities.
- Overseeing the petty cash Disbursement .
- Support the budget preparation process.
- Maintain proper records and reports on school projects
- Must be holder of CPA(K).
- Five years working experience., 3 of which should be in a similar position
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy: Ms Excel, Ms Access and Ms Word.
- Exceptional analytical and decision making skills.
The school chaplain will be responsible in delivering pastoral care to student and members of staff
- participate in delivering and arranging for appropriate pastoral care to students and staff.
- Support an interdisciplinary approach to pastoral care.
- Offer psychosocial support to students and staff.
- Intervening in crisis,by giving emotional and spiritual support.
- Offer guidance and counseling to both student and staff
- Organize, conduct and assist in spiritual worship services
- MUST have a bachelors degree in divinity, theology or pastoral counselling
- A least two years working experience.
- Profound spiritual knowledge, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Counseling and human relationship skills.
Candidates who meet the requirements should make a hand written application attach relevant academic and professional certificates and address it to secretary board of management and submit it physically to the office of the principal not later than 19th November 2021.
Below is the circular