Kisii county Government job vacancies -November 2022
SPONSORED: PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
Kisii county Government job vacancies -November 2022–The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 45 & 59 of the County Government Act, 2012.
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/EA/25/2022: CHIEF OFFICER – FOURTEEN (14) POSTS – JOB GROUP ‘S’
The chief officer shall be the authorized officer in a specific department/division and be responsible to respective County ECM.
Applicants should specify the portfolio for which they wish to be considered.
1. Executive Office of the Governor.
2. Medical Services, Public Health and Sanitation.
3. Finance, Accounting Services and Revenue Management.
4. Economic Planning and ICT Services.
5. Infrastructure, Roads and Public Works.
6. Water, Environment, Natural Resources, Energy and Climate Change.
7. Education, Technical Training and Innovation.
8. Agriculture and Cooperative Development.
9. Fisheries, Livestock and Veterinary Services.
10. Trade, Tourism