Exam candidates have three choices for checking their results:
- SMS code 20076 from KNEC
- Using the KNEC’s online portal
- Paying a visit to your former school
(1) . Use the KNEC SMS code 20076 to send a text message.
Send an SMS from Safaricom, Airtel, or Telcom to 20076 with the Index Number followed by the initials KCPE to check the KCPE class of 2021-2022 results.
Across all networks, SMS costs Ksh. 25 per message. Send the SMS using this format: IndexNumberKCPE.
The KCPE should be typed in capital letters and there should be no gap between the Index number and the KCPE.
- Open your phone and go to Messages.
- Your index number should be entered here.
- To send a text message, dial 20076
- Your results will be confirmed in a mail to you.
(2) . Using a KNEC portal on the internet
To utilize this approach to verify the results for 2021/2022, you simply need to remember your index number and have access to a mobile phone or computer.
How to do it is as follows:
a) Visit the official website of the KNEC (knec.ac.ke)
b) Find the KCPE Results tab and click on it.
c)Select the exam year.
c) Enter your Index number in the appropriate field.
e) Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Your KCPE results should show up on the screen after a bit.
(3) . Visiting a former primary school
Finally, candidates can verify their KCPE 2021/2022 results a day after the exam is officially released this week by visiting their old schools.
Downloading the Results for the Entire School
You can obtain the results after they are announced at http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke.
The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) would like to bring the following information to the notice of all institutions that submitted candidates for the KNEC examinations:
Examination Results Slips and Printouts / Download, Print KCPE Result Slip
Each institution that registers candidates for the KNEC exams will receive a printed copy of its examination results printout and result slips, which will include the following information:
(1).The Institution’s Code and Name
This can be found on the upper left side of the printout. The Council uses the institution’s code, which is a one-of-a-kind number, to identify an examination center. When an institution communicates with KNEC, this is the number that should be utilized.
(2) Information on the candidates.
Below the institution’s name and code is a list of the candidates’ details. The candidate’s index number, examination year, gender, individual subject grades, and the mean grade are among the information provided.
Downloading instructions for the Kcpe 2021 result slips
Simply follow the instructions given below to gain access to all of the school’s result slips.
- Go to the official KNEC schools’ portal at https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/. You’ll notice a window below;
- Now, choose ‘ON-LINE RESULT SLIP.’ The window shown below will open. To access the KNEC portal, enter your User Name (School Knec Code) and Password from the KCPE 2022 registration. As shown in the window below, click ‘Login.’
- Once inside the portal, you’ll notice a number of boxes. First, in the box labeled ‘FROM INDEX,’ enter the index number of the first candidate (in full), and in the box labeled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER,’ enter the index number of the last candidate. ‘VIEW REPORT’ should be selected.
- Hold on while the result slips load. When all of the slips have been loaded, select the ‘EXPORT’ menu option.
- Choose the format in which you want to export the KCPE Result Slips, such as ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF.’
- The KCPE Result Slips will be downloaded to your computer’s offline storage.
- Finally, you can print the downloaded result slips.
Leave a Reply