We are glad to announce an internship opportunity in the Commercial, Business Development, Enterprise Business, Financial Services, Internal Audit, Finance, Corporate Affairs, Human Resources, and Technology Divisions for the year 2023.
In order to address our current learning needs, we are looking for university students or recent graduates who meet the following criteria:
- You must be in your final or second last year of your degree program or having graduated with the last 1 year in an accredited institution of higher learning.
- You must be on break from school during the internship period for any of the quarters within the year. For ongoing students, priority will be given to students with industrial attachment as a requirement to completion of the degree program.
- Must be available for the full period of the internship program (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm)
- You can only select 1 quarter in the year for which you will be available for the internship
- The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
Ideal candidate’s requirements:
- Desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore the corporate environment
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow instructions, as well as the ability to challenge the status quo will enhance a successful internship.
- Basic proficiency in MS office suite skill required.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications, CLICK HERE to fill the in the form, proceed to update your candidate profile on our recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your updated resume.