Kenyatta University is a public research university with 13 campuses spread across the country.
Kenyatta University Main Campus, the largest university site, is located in Nairobi County, some 20 kilometers outside of Nairobi CBD
Kenyatta University has a huge student body, with over 70,000 students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes taught by about 1,500 academics.
After Kenya gained independence from British administration in 1970, the university was named Kenyatta College. In 1985, it was granted university status and called Kenyatta University.
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER
Kenyatta University admission letter is an important document that enables a prospective student to prepare adequately before joining the institution.
Contents of the Kenyatta University admission letter are:
- Your Admission Number
- Your Name
- Your Postal Address and other contact details
- The Course you have been selected to pursue.
- Reporting dates
- What to carry during admission; Original and Copies of your academic certificates, national identity card/ passport, NHIF Card, Coloured Passports and Duly filled registration forms accessible at the university’s website.
- Fees payable and payment details
How To Download Kenyatta University -(KU)2022/2023 Admission Letter
- Access the KUCCPS Admission Letters Link at https://admissionletters.ku.ac.ke/kuccps.php
- In the ‘Registration Number’ box, type your student registration number.
- Use your National ID/Passport Number, KCSE Index Number, or Registered Mobile Number as your initial password. Then select ‘Log In’.
- To download the Admission Letter, look for the download tab and click it.
- Print out the Admission letter and carefully read the instructions. If you have any questions, please contact the University using the official (given) contact information on your acceptance letter.
Documents to Be Downloaded Kenyatta University as Joining Instructions
- Acceptance Form
- Student’s Regulations Declaration
- Accommodation Declaration
- Medical Form
- Emergency operation consent
- Student Data sheet
- Application for Hostel Form
- Student Personal Details Form
- University Rules and regulations
- Fee programme structure
N/B: These documents should be returned to Kenyatta University before or during the admissions process, depending on the university’s instructions.