Once Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has completed the process of placing candidates who had applied for different courses , then revision of course will be done.
The 2021 KCSE Candidates are expected to be admitted to different higher institution of learning for the 2021/2022 June and September Intake.
Guardians/Parents can start now raising school fees as they wait to check where their sons and daughter have been admitted or selected to join by following the guide below;
Highlighted procedure here is only applicable for students who have been admitted for government sponsored programmes (formerly known as JAB students).
Procedure On How to Check University Placement via sms code
Inorder to check University placement results via sms code
- Get to your text Messages in your phone
- Then Send your index number starting with KCSE year without space to to a code that will be released by Kuccps ,You will receive the placement results
The above sms will cost you ksh. 25.
Procedure on How to Check Course and University admitted to online
Inorder To check placement results online
- Ensure you visit: http://students.kuccps.net/
- Then login with your details as follows;
- Then fill your username: (Use your full Index Number)
- Year: ( e.g2021)
- Then place your Password: (Use your Birth Certificate Number)
Seconds after login you should see the university that you have been placed as shown in the image below