How to apply for TSC Internship jobs online and Requirements (2021-2022)
Below is a detailed procedure on how to apply for Teachers Service Service Commission (TSC) 2021-2022 internship vacancies online for primary and secondary school.
Requirements of TSC Internship application
To be a TSC intern, you must meet the following requirements;
- Be Registered with TSC
- Be below 35 years of age
- Have an insurance cover
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Minimum of p1 certificate for primary school interns applicants
- Minimum of diploma in education for secondary school interns
Procedure of applying for 2021-2022 TSC Internship jobs online and Requirements for teachers
- Visit: tsc.go.ke
- At the top of the website go to CAREERS menu
- Then go to Teachers/ Secretariat
- then click on Apply for Teachers Internship positions.
- You will be redirected to TSC hrmis App where you will have to apply
- Fill the required information to the last page until you complete your online application form.
NOTE: Manual applications are not accepted by TSC.