TSC Recruitment 2023 Application Process
How and When to Apply
Once the vacancies are announced, the TSC will open the application portal to the public. To stay informed about the application process and deadlines, potential applicants should visit the TSC website (www.tsc.go.ke) on a regular basis and follow TSC announcements on social media.
Documents Required for Application
Applicants will need to provide the following documents during the application process:
- Original academic and professional certificates
- National identification card
- Certificate of Registration as a teacher
- Evidence of service as a teacher intern (where applicable)
- Primary and secondary school leaving certificates and other relevant testimonials
- National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) Card (where applicable)
- An affidavit sworn under the Oaths and Statutory Declarations Act, Cap 15 of the Laws of Kenya, to explain the variance in names (where applicable)
- Letter of certification of results by KNEC (where applicable
To apply for TSC teaching vacancies, you need to follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Visit the TSC Website
To begin applying, visit the TSC website by typing the link http://hrmis.tsc.go.ke on your browser. Once the website opens, select “Careers” from the menu and click “Teachers/Secretariat.”
Step 2: Apply for the Teachers Internship Position
After selecting “Teachers/Secretariat,” click on “Apply for Teachers Internship Position.” You will be redirected to a new page where you must type in your TSC number, ID number, and mobile number. You should then select your choice of position, either primary or secondary, from the drop-down menu provided.
Step 3: Verify Your Details
Upon clicking the “OK” button, you will receive an SMS with a code from TSC. Enter the code in the space provided and click “OK.” Click “Apply/View” on the next screen and correctly fill in your details. You should also choose a referee from the drop-down list provided and fill in the other details that need to be auto-filled. Afterward, click “OK.”
Step 4: Apply for a School
Click the “+Click here to apply a school” button on the next page. You will be redirected to a new page where you should choose your subjects, county, sub-county, and school from the drop-down menus provided. Afterward, click “OK.”
Step 5: Submit Your Application
Once you have completed all the steps outlined above, click “Submit” to finalize your application. You can apply for a maximum of three schools.