The placement results for KMTC have been made public by KUCCPS. Students can now see their results online if they applied to KMTC using the KUCCPS site.
Parliament ordered KUCCPS to suspend selecting students and hand the process over to Kenya Medical Training College, which led to a temporary halt in the placement of students at KMTC. Students can move forward with the admissions process now that the debate has been resolved.
How to check KUCCPS KMTC placement results
To check KMTC placement results online, follow the procedure provided below;
- Visit kuccps students portal: http://students.kuccps.net
- Log in with your account details
- Use your KCSE Index Number a username
- Then enter your KCSE year
- Enter your birth certificate or KCPE Index number as the Password
- Then click the login button to access the account
You will be able to see the KMTC branch and course that you have been placed to after logging in. The placement criteria were based on merit and competition.
Therefore, if you have not received an SMS from KUCCPS that you have been placed, then check the KUCCPS portal for placement results. If there is also nothing in the portal to indicate that you have been placed, then it means you were not successful.
Students who have been placed will receive a communication from KMTC on how to get their admission letters..