The Equity scholarship program was created to help high-achieving students from low-income families. Beneficiaries of the program are chosen from Kenya’s 47 counties based on their achievement in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) exam.
Public forums, such as administrative chief’s forums, houses of worship, radio announcements, and social media channels, are used to spread awareness of the initiative.
All Equity Bank offices, Equity Agents, and the Equity Group Foundation’s website accept applications. The Community Scholarship Selection Board (CSSB), which is chaired by the County or sub-County Director of Education and is made up of significant community leaders, selects the scholarship awardees.
Apply for Wings to Fly Program
2022 Wings to Fly KCPE Scholarship
Applicant should create a new account through the portal https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/register_w2f and fill in the 2022 application form for consideration.
- Only 2021 KCPE candidates are viable to make an application for this scholarship.
- The information provided in this form is intended to help Equity Group Foundation Community Scholarship Selection Board (CSSB) understand the applicant’s academic and financial position for the purpose of assessment for scholarship/award.
- All fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory fields and must be filled accordingly.
- This application form must be filled accurately, honestly and completely. Equity Group Foundation will reject any applications without relevant documents.
- Please review the following documents and if required have soft/scanned copies for ease of completing the online application form:
- KCPE Results Slip (official KNEC slip or signed & stamped paper from the school). For early bird applications, you will be allowed to complete the application form without KCPE marks and Result Slip until submission.
- Copy of Death Certificate (if father/mother deceased).
- Evidence of financial support (if they have received support in the past).
- Evidence of special needs (if they have indicated special needs).
- Copy of Pay Slip/ Bank Statement (if parents/guardians are employed/business).
- Signed declaration by Applicant and Parent/Guardian
- Filled application and recommendation form by Head Teacher, Provincial Adm., Religious Leader and any other.
- The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification.