Are you a KCSE candidate who applied for university or college courses via the KUCCPS Portal and want to know how to check your placement results? Don’t worry; here’s all you need to know!
All students who applied for placement at universities and colleges through the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) in the 2022–2023 academic year will soon be able to check their final placement results.
On Wednesday, May 17, KUCCPS opened its portal for eligible students to apply for university or college courses. The first application and revision of courses were due on June 7, 2023.
The KUCCPS student portal will make admission/placement results available online.
Students can check the universities or colleges they have been placed in using three main methods:
- Through KUCCPS Student portal
- KUCCPS Mobile App
1. KUCCPS Student Portal
- Log in to http://students.kuccps.net/
- Use your full Index Number as the username.
- Use the year (2022) as the year.
- Use your Birth Certificate Number as the password or your KCPE index number.
- Send an SMS with your Index Number (without space or slash) to 20842.
- Examples of the correct format: 202012345678912 or 201912345678912.
3. KUCCPS Mobile App
- Download the KUCCPS student portal app from the Google Play Store.
- After downloading, log in using your KCSE index number, the year you took your KCSE, and either your Birth Certificate Number or KCPE Index Number (used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your initial password.
Using the KUCCPS mobile app is the most convenient way to check your placed course, but you need to download the app from the Google Play Store first.
|Degree||C + (Plus)|
|Diploma||Diploma C – (Minus)|
|Craft Certificates||D (Plain)|
|Artisan Certificate||D – (Minus) and Below|