After the Machakos County government posted 92 openings, Kenyans now have an opportunity to land permanent positions with pension benefits.
The 92 available positions were advertised in an advertisement on the county website and included a variety of offices, including:
- the Office of the County Secretary,
- County Public Service Board, and
- County Law Office.
Applications were requested for a number of jobs in the governor’s office, including :
- those of deputy chief of staff,
- director of youth talents and sports,
- director of administration, and chief accountant.
Applications are also being accepted for;
- the County Public Service Board’s director of human resources management,
- senior legal officer, and
- supply chain management officer roles.
Candidates were also encouraged to apply for the positions of;
- Chief Officer for Health Facilities and Infrastructure Development,
- Chief Officer for the Digital Economy, and
- Chief Officer for Information, Communication, and Technology Infrastructure.
How to apply
It is advised that interested candidates register on the county’s website or portal at www.Machakos.go.ke.
Once on the website, a user must select the “Jobs” option to access the official application form, which they must then download and complete.
Then, applicants must provide their completed application forms, copies of their National Identity cards, academic transcripts, professional certifications, and documentation proving their integrity clearance.
By Wednesday, January 4, 2023, at the latest, the application must be received by the County Public Service Board’s secretary/CEO.
Candidates who have been shortlisted will need to present certified copies of the application materials that they submitted in the first place.