The Nairobi County Government has advertised 121 open employment opportunities across several departments in order to strengthen capabilities within the government administration.
Yesterday, April 30th, the county government, via its official website, announced permanent and pensionable terms ranging from;
- Research directors and policy development
- Deputy directors for research and legislation development
- Technical inspectors
- Work officers.
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Civil Structure Engineers
Those applicants who will be successful will enjoy salaries ranging between Sh15,670 and Sh169,140. This will depend on the job scale.
On top of their salaries, they will also enjoy housing, commuter and leave allowances.
The category of employees who will earn higher salaries are the directors for research and Policy Development who will part with Sh121,430- Sh169,140.
On top of the salaries, they will also enjoy Allowances ranging from Sh50,000 and Sh16,000 as house allowance and commuter allowance respectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any science or social science from a recognized University.
Salary Structure of Other Positions
The Assistant Director of Research, policy and Development will be earning between Sh87,360 and Sh212,430.
Those in Artisan will also pocket salary between Sh15,670 and Sh17,570.
The work officers will also be earning a salary ranging from Sh31,270 and Sh41,260. They will also enjoy house allowance of Sh10,000 and a commuter allowance of Sh4,000.
Those who will be working as Technical Inspectors they will be earning a salary of between Sh38,270 and Sh51,170. They will on top receive house allowance of Sh16,500 and Sh5,000 as commuter allowance.
The application window is open for a period of 8 days between May 4, 2023 and May 12, 2023.
How to Apply
- Using the Nairobi County recruitment portal http://cpsv.nairobi.go.ke/jobs page, create an account.
- Enter your bio data on the page as required and other relevant information that is required.
- Prove that you meet the requirements of chapter six of the constitution on integrity and leadership.
- You will select the vacancy you are applying for in the page by first clicking on the apply button on the page.
“Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted and shall be required to produce originals of their National ID, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews,” part of the statement read.