Bonchari Constituency Advertises Tenders;How to apply, Requirements and Deadline
1.The national Government constituencies development fund Bonchari constituency P.O Box 1267 -40200 Kisii invites sealed tenderers from interested and eligible tenders for the above mentioned tender.
2. Tendering will be conducted under competitive open county tender using a standardized tender document, tendering is open to all qualified and interested tenderers.
3. Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents during office hour i.e. 00900 hours to 1600 hours at the address given below.
4. A complete set of tender documents may be purchased or obtained by interested tenders upon payment of a non- refundable fees of Ksh:1, 000 in Banker’s Cheques and payable to NG-CDF BONCHARI CONSTITUENCY.
5. Tenders shall be quoted in Kenya Shillings and shall include taxes, tendering shall remain valid for (210) two hundred and ten days from the date of opening of tenders.
6. The tenderers shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
7. Complete tender documents enclosed in plain sealed envelope and clearly marked with the tender number shall be deposited in the tender box located at the ground floor NG-CDF BONCHARI OFFICE, SUNEKA so as to be received on or before 6th December 2022 at 10.00am.
Bidders are advised to submit 1 original hard copy and a photocopy of the original during bid opening.
8. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter at the NG-CDF BONCHARI OFFICE HALL LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR in the presence of tenderers or their representative who chose to attend. Late tenders will be rejected.
9. For any queries or clarifications visit the Fund Account Managers Office during normal working hours.
10. Deadline for seeking clarifications will be on Monday 29TH November 2022
FUND ACCOUNT MANAGER NG-CDF BONCHARI CONSTITUENCY P.O BOX.1267-40200 KISII
Here is the circular