PREMIER ACADEMY CHARITABLE TRUST is awarding EIGHT SCHOLARSHIPS to deserving Kenyans to pursue Secondary School education under the 8-4-4 system in any Registered PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOL.
CRITERIA FOR QUALIFICATION:
To qualify, the applicant must:
- Be a Citizen of Kenya
- Have passed the KCPE examinations of November 2022 with a score of 400 and above
- Have secured admission to a Registered Secondary School in Kenya following the 8-4-4 curriculum
- Provide references of good conduct from both the school and an external source such as the Area Chief Church Elder
- Be unable to meet the expenses proof of which will be essential for qualification.
- Not to be a recipient of any other Scholarship
VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIP:
The Scholarship will cover Tuition Fees and other mandatory expenses as laid down by the Ministry of Education and the School offering admission, on a termly basis, for the full duration of the course.
It will be subject to continued Academic Progress requiring the maintenance of a Mean Grade of B or above with a minimum of 95% attendance at school.
Eligible candidates must submit a handwritten application together with:
- A Certified Copy of their KCPE result
- A letter of recommendation from the Head Teacher of their Primary School
- A letter of Admission from a Registered Secondary School
- A contact Telephone Number, preferably Mobile number
The above should be received on or before 17th February 2023 .
THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE, PREMIER ACADEMY
P.O. BOX 39513, 00623 NAIROBI
Applicants who do not receive any communication from the Registrar’s Office by 28th February 2023 may deem their application unsuccessful.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE STIPULATED DATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.