How to apply for KNEC examiner positions for the KCPE and KCSE is the main focus of this article. The primary organization responsible for regulating national exams like the KCPE and KCSE is the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC). Exam policies, rules, and regulations are established by the council.
Each year, KNEC seeks out skilled candidates to supervise the KCPE and KCSE exams. People who want to work as invigilators, supervisors, center managers, security officers, or drivers might find employment prospects through the national tests.
The Teachers Service Commission requires trained and certified teachers who are registered with them to be appointed as supervisors and invigilators. To help the examiners identify themselves, identification badges will be given to them.
How To Apply For KNEC Examiner Jobs
- Visit: https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke and use https://cp2.knec.ac.ke login username and password to log in.
- Click ‘create an account’ to register for a new one if you don’t have one.
- Enter the phone number using the format [2547********]
- You will receive a login username and password via SMS
- Login and fill the online form with the required details
- After updating your profile click save to continue
- Select ‘Jobs/Vacancy’ and
- Submit an application for the KNEC contracted professional vacancy that you are interested in (Supervisor, Security Officer, Center manager, invigilator, or Driver )
Payment of KNEC Examiner 2023
The table below summarizes the expected pay for the 2023 Contracted Professionals:
|Contracted Profesional||Exam||Region||Pay Per Day||Total Days engaged||Total Pay|
|Centre Manager||KCPE||All Regions||Sh500||4||Sh2,000|
|Centre Manager||KCSE||All Regions||Sh500||18||Sh9,000|
|Invigilators||KCSE||Nairobi & Mombasa||Sh580||17||Sh9,860|
|Supervisors||KCSE||Nairobi & Mombasa||Sh695||18||Sh12,510|
|Security Officers||KCSE||All Regions||Sh420||16||Sh6,720|
Note: Payment indicated above is for the entire exam period.