The Kenya University and College Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is in charge of admitting KCSE students to Kenyan universities and colleges. KUCCPS has a student portal online (https://students.kuccps.net/).
How to get Kuccps Results Through Online Portal.
The KUCCPS online portal is one of the most reliable ways to check your admission results.
Follow the steps below to check your placement results.
- Visit: http://students.kuccps.net/
- Login with your details as follows;
- Username: (Use your full Index Number)
- Year: (2022)
- Password: (Use your Birth Certificate Number or KCPE index number)
After logging in, you should notice a box at the bottom of your dashboard’s first page with the statement ”
Congratulations, followed by a university placement and, lastly, the course you will study.
You can also download your admission letter from this portal.
Provisional placement results from Kuccps.
Following the first selection, Kuccps publishes a list of students who will need to revise their courses for the second selection.
The list of candidates who would not have been placed has been posted on the Kuccps portal.
These students will now be given the opportunity to complete the second and final revision for their courses.
Unfortunately, you will have to choose from the unfilled course capacities, and your options are limited.
Before going through the long list of unplaced students, visit the students’ portal at https://students.kuccps.net/.
Check the dash board next. The following message would be displayed to individuals who have been competitively placed:
“You have provisionally secured one of your choices subject to approval by the Placement Service Board.”
You won’t be able to find out the precise course or institution. But please note that Kuccps has assigned you to the school and course that you desire.
If you do not see the notification above, you need to change your course selections.
KUCCPS Results Through SMS Notification
KUCCPS also sends an SMS to the phone number you provided in your student portal login.
The SMS contains your placement information and is sent after the placement results are released. Make sure your line is switched on in order to obtain the results.
KUCCPS STUDENT PORTAL
The Kuccps student online portal (https://students.kuccps.net/) enables them to perform the following activities:
- Application for Kuccps admission to university or College and Course (Programme) of Choice,
- Checking admission status,
- Downloading student application guide,
- Downloading admission letters,
- Checking courses offered at the institutions and
- Applying for inter-institution transfers.
KUCCPS Application Guidelines 2023/2024
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay for KUCCPS 2023/2024 Application, KUCCPS Business number
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
KUCCPS Student portal 2023/2024; KUCCPS Application portal student.kuccps.net
- KUCCPS student portal login student.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS principal portal login schools.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS institution portal login institutions.Kuccps.net/login