The revised KUCCPS Revision of Courses Procedure for Placement is as follows: Students will use the KUCCPs portal to apply for university, college, and TVET program selections.
STEP 1: GETTING ACCESS TO AVAILABLE PROGRAMS FOR 2021/2022
- Visit: http://students.kuccps.net
According to the information provided to KNEC, the student should enter their index number, the year they sat for the KCSE exam, and their birth certificate number.
If the student’s birth certificate number was not provided during registration, the KCPE index number should be used as the password.
- SELECT PROGRAMMES & COURSES from the drop-down menu.
- To access a certain program, click on the group in which it belongs, for example, education.
- Click on the specific curriculum that you want to study, for example, Bachelor of Education (Arts).
- Take note of the 7-digit program codes for the programmes you want to study so you can fill them in later.
STEP 2: PAYMENT OF THE APPLICATION FEE
To gain access to the Programme Application Form, you must pay the requisite amount using Mpesa on your mobile phone, as detailed below:
- On your phone, go to M-PESA.
- Choose the Pay Bill option.
- 820201 is the business number.
- As your account number, enter the KCSE Examination year followed by the 11-digit INDEX NO, e.g.201601234567891.
- Fill in the Amount
- Send by entering your M-PESA PIN.
STEP 3: COURSES/PROGRAMME APPLICATION/REVISION
To finish your application/revision, go to the link named Programme Application and follow the steps below:
- Save the altered program options that you recorded by entering the program codes.
- If you have completed the form correctly, the options you have made will be displayed. Correct any issues that are shown in red and save the file again.
STEP 4: THE FINAL PROCEDURE
When you’ve finished with the application, you MUST log out. This is required in order to protect the information contained in your application.
For further information on KUCCPS revisions for government-sponsored students, call 0723954927 or 0734879662, or send an email to [email protected]