All serving TSC teachers who wish to be considered for admission to KISE for the two-year full-time SNE Diploma in-service course should be aware that application forms are now available and can be downloaded from the Ministry of Education’s website http://www.education.go.ke or obtained from the nearest CDE/SCDE offices.
This year’s areas of specialization are schooling for students with visual impairment. Physical disabilities, mental disabilities, hearing impairment, autism, and the education of gifted and talented students
By April 8, 2022, the candidate must personally submit fully completed application forms to the SCDEs.
All applications and merit lists shall be submitted by the office of the SCDE to Jogoo House B, Room 710, latest 22nd April, 2022
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
- Below 50 years of age
- Holders of Pl certificate OR P1 by promotion through Teacher Proficiency Courses
- Serving TSC teachers for at least five years
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
Each applicant will be required to present in person during the registration the following documents:
- Duly filled application forms in own handwriting (except for Visually Impaired applicants) Original and certified copies of academic certificate(s)
- Original and certified copy of the letter of appointment by the TSC
- Original and certified copy of professional teacher training certificate
- Original and certified copy of National identity Card (both sides) or Passport
- Coloured passport size photograph taken within the last three months.
- Original and certified copies of other relevant testimonials.
Successful candidates will be informed through SMS and Ministry of Education website and at the local Subcounty Directors of Education offices.
The registration exercise will be conducted free of charge